Woof Pow 60's
Woofpow is a dietary supplement for dogs of all ages in a convenient tablet. Woofpow contains high quality natural active ingredients sourced entirely from New Zealand that are excellent sources of energy, protein and omega 3 fatty acids for overall canine health.
What is it made from?
Woofpow is formulated with three natural ingredients, bovine collagen, green lipped mussel and wild fish roe extracts all of which have extensive scientific recognition of their effectiveness.
How does it benefit your pet?
Strengthens and nourishes the skeletal framework
- Supports strong bones, joints and cartilage
- Reduces joints stiffness, promoting flexibility and improved mobility
- Promotes better digestive health
- Improves appearance of pets fur, skin, nails and coat
Green Lipped Mussel
- Essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins support vitality and mobility
- Natural anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties aid mobility and overall health
Wild Fish Roe Extract
- Rich source of omega 3 fatty acids benefits skin, fur and coat
- Enhances longevity and cardiovascular health
- Nourishes joints and connective tissues
- Reduces inflammation
Directions of Use
Feed as a treat as part of a healthy diet, recommended dosage depending on its weight
Large (above 20kg) dogs 4 tablets daily
Medium dogs (10-20kg) 2 tablets daily
Small dogs (below 10kg) 1 tablet daily
Do not use if your dog has a shellfish allergy. Please use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please seek the advice of a veterinarian.
Woofpow is a dietary supplement and not a veterinary medicine.